Pages

Thursday, October 18, 2018

My Nana and Papa's

My Nana and Papa
Now I have lots of nanas and papas, in fact I have so many that
I can’t even count them all so I’ll tell you about the four that I see
most often.


First off let’s talk about my Nana Josie. Now she is legit one of the
best cooks in the world and she has an amazing garden with all
sorts of things in it.  Sometimes when I go to visit her I get to play on
the skateboard that she keeps.


Second off my Papa Cliff. Well he doesn’t really leave his room,
but he's a really nice person sometimes… he can be annoying from
time to time but that’s okay.


Thirdly Nana Lynn. She is so nice, last time I went to her house to
visit I got this huge stomach ache because she spoiled me too much.
 She is the most kindest, careingest nana that I have, at least
I think so. I haven’t met all of my nana's yet so for now she has top
prize for being kind and caring.


Now lucky last Papa Hone. I love my Papa Hone so much!  
It’s such a shame that I don’t get to see him as often as I used
to but I still love him. I so hope that he is comes to greats and grands
today so I can see him


Love
Magic

4 comments:

  1. Hi Magic, it's Lily here from Grey Main School I really like how you added lots of description and I also like how you love your grandparents and you are really kind and respectful to them. I think its really cool how you have lots of grandparents. Another reason I like your post is because you put it into paragraphs for every grandparent.Maybe next time you could try changing the font and making it a bit fancier. Keep up the great work from Lily.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia Ora, Magic, Kyah here from Mamaku 2 at Grey Main School.

    I like how you added lots of information about your Nana and your Papa!

    Maybe next time you could change the font because its kind of hard to read and also maybe you could check the spelling mistakes before publishing.

    Did you enjoy writing about your Nana and your Papa?

    I hope you enjoyed this activity!

    Blog with you later!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kia Ora Magic it's Nova.H from Grey Main School.
    I really like the way you added lots of information about your Nana and Papa! Maybe next time you could add a picture of them and maybe you could check your spelling mistakes before publishing it.
    Bye for now.

    ReplyDelete