Pages

Wednesday, August 30, 2017

The Creepy

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/174/393538058_463d9d2440.jpg

The Creepy Driveway…
I ran to a nearby tree with mud
squishing between my toes. I touched the tree and my hand sunk into the weird soft mucky bark. The tops of the trees were like lightning bolts coming to kill me. I ran even faster...
I slowly walked down the driveway and I was frozen in fear, scared that a demon was coming to give me a jumpscare... Slowly I looked behind me to see if anything was there, it sent so many shivers down my spine.
I looked behind me and I prepared to smack something in the face but nothing was there so I went on.
The air smelt peaceful but there was something else. I sniffed again,
it began to get colder and colder as I crept closer and closer.
Suddenly I felt like I was gonna die of hunger. I reached into my bag and pulled out something cold, musty and squishy. I threw it to the ground. I was sad that I did not have much to eat. At that point I was crying.
I listened to the wind. It was singing a little song for the trees as they danced with the wind it made me feel better about coming to this place. I stopped crying and calmed down.

No comments:

Post a Comment